Monday, March 2, 2015

Re-Introduction

Hello all! Hopefully you were sent here by the post on Elena's blog. If so, I want to explain the history and purpose of my blog. I created caps in 2013 ranging from single caps to series - however, my definite favorites of the bunch were my two series that I created, the ten-part Madams Family Photo Album and the 29-part Bimbo High Series (which has not been completed). In honor of these works, I will be posting exclusively caption series from now, specifically the Duck Flu series and Mildew High Dress Code series started on Elena's site. I also hope to continue/complete the Bimbo High series, but some time might be needed to get that restarted.

So for now, enjoy whatever caps you haven't seen! I have moved all the non-series related caps to a new tab called "Old Single Caps" and have re-arraigned the labels on this main page so only the series are displayed. Hope this will make things easier to find!

Warmest regards,
Serena Starz

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Really excited for the possible restart of bimbo high. Loved every part of it.

    ReplyDelete