Saturday, March 7, 2015

Update

So I wanted to take the time to talk about a few things in regards to this blog. First, I have added all caps from the Duck Flu and Mildew High Dress Code series started on Elena's blog. I will be continuing to post these series, at least one cap from one series a week, in the near future.

In regards to the elephant in the room, I do plan on restarting the Bimbo High series. I absolutely loved making it and in retrospect am very sad that I ran out of motivation to complete it. However, please understand that it may take a little while to get it restarted again. Not only am I juggling multiple series on this site, but I need to reread the Bimbo High caps to get reimmersed into the series and try to reestablish a path for Matty/Maddy during the rest of this school year.

So for now, enjoy what's on this site, and expect a few Duck Flu/Mildew High caps in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment