Hello everyone! So I've finally got around to posting my collection of pictures and ideas for the Mildew High Dress Code series! This series was inspired by a wonderful caption created by Ian in an old caption contest of mine and, amazingly enough, the story might come full circle in that Ian has considered continuing the series himself! While others are welcome to write their own spinoffs or use these pics/ideas in any way they choose, I highly encourage commenting on this post with suggestions for cap ideas or story plot concepts, as it might help inspire Ian's work or the work of others!
So the way I've structured this post is similar to the last one for the Duck Flu series - I'll start out with some bulleted points discussing ideas I had for the series and then throw out the pics I had in storage. This time, however, there are quite a few special images I've had ideas for, which include suggestions that you can take or leave as you like! With that in mind, here's my thoughts!
- Unlike the Duck Flu series, there was less of a linear plot and more of a collection of caps related to the theme. This is reflected below in the Cap Ideas section below, which include individual plots regarding field trips, club presidents (anime specifically), or picture day.
- With that in mind, there were a few plot developments that I wanted to address. The first is the eventual requirement that all male teachers adhere to The Code as well. I was planning on having a cap where it was explained that a large percentage of male teachers were taking advantage of feminized students a la Candy Collins, and as punishment/empathy training Miss Clarke would enforce this new policy upon teachers. This would lead to a wider range of captions, such as one about a strict new disciplinarian/hall monitor (the latex beauty in the Cap Ideas below) or slutty new teachers who model requirements of The Code well.
- The second and less developed concept I wanted to address was what would happen to the initial implimenter of The Code in Ian's cap, the infamous Warren. My lack of a concrete vision was because there were a couple paths I could see for Warren, such as:
- Gets bullied by upset male students and/or required to be a role model by Miss Clarke. Results in him looking sluttier and sluttier even though he hates it.
- Pretends to like the new look or at least too cool to let it phase him...but eventually does truly like it. Perhaps even tries to act out a la Candy Collins!
- Another interesting twist would be that Warren transfers schools. However, Miss Clarke 'accidentally' sends information that he is a female student named Wendy and is thus stuck looking like this at a new school. The intrigue from this is that we could get caps at another school (students over there reacting to him) or at Mildew High (reacting to news of what is happening to Warren).
- Finally, the last idea I contemplated was adding another school into the mix. I was shying away from it because I wanted to focus on Mildew High in the beginning, but here were the ideas I was thinking of:
- A rival school that makes fun of Mildew High boys and forces them to be cheerleaders/prom dates at their school.
- A "sister school" (abroad or local) that adopts the same policy, but it much more accepting of the changes unlike the Mildew boys who tend to complain.
- A boarding school where unruly/disobedient boys are sent by Miss Clarke and strictly trained to be simpering sissy/bimbo/slutty schoolgirls. Some students return to Mildew and scare other boys into obedience.
That's all I got! Enjoy the pictures and be sure to post ideas if you want to share/help Ian out!
Warren Follow-Up caps
(internship through school or foreign exchange options still demand dress code)
(Anime Club President...suddenly popular)
(Students Forcibly Feminize Teacher after he makes fun of them?)
(Crop out guy)